|Please contact Events Coordinator Colin Griggs at email@example.com or call 207-754-0384 with any questions about upcoming events. We look forward to seeing you soon!|
|Parents' Weekend (Long Weekend) - US Parent-Teacher Conferences|
A weekend dedicated to Hebron families. Get to know your student's teachers during parent-teacher conferences; meet fellow families, and enjoy Hebron athletics! Middle and Upper School parents are encouraged to attend. Campus will be particularly abuzz because it's also Homecoming-Reunion Weekend for Hebron alumni! Take advantage of the opportunity to meet new faces and connect with Hebronians across all generations.Contact: Colin Griggs
On the docket for Parents' Weekend
on October 24-25:
- Parent-Teacher conferences will go from 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM on Friday, October 24. They will go from 7:30 AM - 11:00 AM on Saturday, October 25.
- On Friday evening, there will be a reception for all parents, alumni, trustees, and faculty from 5:30-7:30 PM at the Athletic Center.
- Our college counselors, Bob MacLellan and Merry Shore, will host an information session on Saturday at 10:00 AM regarding the financial aid process, followed by a presentation of the college admissions timeline. All senior/PG parents are encouraged to attend. Both events will be held in the Lepage Lecture Hall in Treat Science Building.
- On Saturday, all parents and students are invited to the Varsity Breakfast in the Dining Hall from 9:00 AM-11:00 AM.
- Athletic contests will be taking place on Dwyer Fields throughout Saturday. Please join in supporting our Hebron athletes. Go Jacks!
- Students and families may leave campus after conferences or sporting events on Saturday.
- Lunch for all campus guests including parents, alumni and staff, will be served at the tent on the athletic fields.
Campus will be closed Monday, October 27 and Tuesday, October 28. Students are asked to return to campus on Tuesday October 28 by 7:00 pm.
More details will be posted as the weekend nears, including instructions for how to sign up for conferences.
|Reunion-Homecoming Weekend 2014|
Contact: Colin Griggs
Join us for a weekend of all things Green and White! The Class of 1964 will be celebrating 50 years since graduating from the Academy, while all classes ending in 4 and 9 are invited to return to commemorate milestone reunions. A schedule will include home athletic contests; Alumni Convocation on Saturday, October 25 when we will induct Athletic Hall of Fame
honorees and award major honors to special alumni; and receptions for all those returning to campus. Please stay tuned for further details.
Make lodging reservations today! Visit www.hebronacademy.org/visit
for suggested accommodations, or see below:Hilton Garden Inn, Auburn
Ramada Inn, Lewiston
Residence Inn, Auburn
Inn at Pinnacle Mountain, West Paris
Kings Hill Inn, South Paris
Please note that Parents' Weekend will also be taking place at Hebron Academy during Homecoming. Take advantage of the opportunity to connect with new faces and meet current Lumberjack parents!
The latest at Hebron Academy...
John Slattery '04
is on the road and looking forward to meeting with you to discuss your role with the Academy. Check back for John's upcoming travel plans, or feel free to contact
him directly at 207-890-8324