Hebron Academy 2021-2022
Date of Update: November 27, 2021
Community transmission rates are at an all-time high in Oxford County, and are among the highest in the U.S. Please see revisions to the Community Plan below which will be in place for the month of December or until transmission rates drop.
The parents, students, faculty and staff of Hebron Academy support a safe and successful year of learning and school experience through our commitment to be a fully vaccinated community. We are here, in place, and ready to make the most of the opportunity ahead.
As a school, our intention is to make the best decisions for our community based on the most recent and accurate data available from the CDC and State of Maine CDC, in conjunction with the opinions of our experts and consultants. Our decisions will be informed, timely, and with the sole purpose of creating the best environment for our students so that they may have a safe, joyous and relatively normal school experience.
In order to provide the best experience for our students, we ask for the continued partnership of our Hebron community of parents, students, alumni, faculty, staff, visitors and friends.
As a member of the Hebron Academy community, I acknowledge my role in protecting the health and well being of all of us. For that stated purpose, I will abide by the following:
1. I will follow Hebron’s policies for health and safety, along with other regular school policies;
2. I will follow Hebron’s Visitor Policy for parent visitations and any other permitted campus visitors;
3. I will follow guidelines for weekend and vacation travel, with full knowledge that my choices may have a direct impact on the health and well being of my peers and colleagues, and I will follow the return to campus protocols;
4. I will wear a mask when in public spaces or in proximity to potentially unvaccinated individuals with full understanding that this one act is the best way to protect the school experience for myself and the entire community.
5. I understand that if I am not able to act in the best interests of the community, I may be asked to step away from Hebron Academy to ensure the safety of others.
Meet Art Department Chair, Gabe Miller, as he shares information about the variety of options for our new students to pursue this year!
Sports are an integral part of life at Hebron Academy. Whether you are a traditional athlete, or someone who enjoys a hike on the trails, in this webinar you can hear about the facilities and opportunities that await for you. Go 'Jacks!