We are excited to share that seven Hebron students have won recognition with the Scholastic Art Awards, which is the nation’s longest-running and most prestigious recognition program for creative teens in grades 7–12.
This year, students submitted nearly 340,000 works of visual art and writing to the Scholastic Awards; nearly 90,000 works were recognized at the regional level and celebrated in local exhibitions and ceremonies. Both Pauline and Jasmine are nominees for the prestigious American Visions Award which is only given to five students in our region!
- Chenyang "Pauline" Han: American Visions Nominee, Gold Key, and two Silver key awards
- Jasmine Weiang Li: American Visions Nominee, Gold Key, and two Silver key awards
- Alaina Bonis: Gold Key and three Honorable Mention awards
- Ozan Yildiz: Silver Key and an Honorable Mention award
- Jessica Tang: Gold Key award
- Thekla Jubinville: Honorable mention
- Youer "Yuna" Wu: Honorable mention
Congratulation to all!