- The Health Center will now be open 10am - 12pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The Fall 2022 Activity and Athletic Awards were presented on Thursday, January 12 at Morning Meeting. Read all about it here!
- Day students who ski/snowboard can leave their equipment in the Williams Center during the day. Please use the entrance closest to the parking lot and leave your gear inside the lobby.
MIDDLE SCHOOL UPDATES
HAMS students are back on campus and the spring semester is underway! The fall semester ended on December 20th and the fall semester grade reports will be available on myHebron beginning Monday, January 16.
Upcoming Important Dates
- Monday, January 16 - Fall semester grade reports open on myHebron
- Monday, February 20 - President’s Day - no classes
- Friday, March 10 - Spring break begins at the end of the day
- Tuesday, March 28 - Classes resume
Fall Semester Grade Reports
The fall semester ended on Tuesday, December 22, 2022. Teachers worked on grades and comments over the winter break and the grade reports for the fall semester will be available on myHebron beginning Monday, January 16. Please let us know if you have any questions about these reports.
UPPER SCHOOL UPDATES
This winter, we'll be following an updated class schedule on Wednesdays to allow our skiers to head up to Sunday River for an afternoon on the mountain. The winter schedule will run from January 11th to February 24th.
Please note: afternoon activity periods end earlier on Wednesday and Friday than on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Day students who need to wait on campus until 5:00pm for rides home are welcome to wait in the Reading Room (Sturtevant School Building) or the Williams Center.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
On Tuesday, January 17, our co-advisory groups will be offering a social emotional learning activity focusing on gratitude. Students will learn about how an attitude of gratitude enriches wellness in mind, body, and spirit. Advisors will encourage students to keep a daily gratitude journal to build upon their positive self-care practices.
Ski / Snowboard Mountain Pick Up in Winter Months
When we bring students to Sunday River and Lost Valley during the week, unless notified, we expect to bring them back to school with us. If you plan to pick your child up from either Sunday River on Wednesdays and Fridays or Lost Valley on Thursdays, please email that information to Director of Athletics, Caddy Brooks, at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information must come from the parent or guardian, and at least 24 hours before the trip is set to depart. Having this information will allow us to create accurate travel rosters to ensure we every student returns safely to campus. Thank you for adhering to this updated policy!