The Hebron Academy Health and Wellness Educator position is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to experience living, learning, and working at a residential school with a collaborative and supportive community. We are looking for a faculty member to assume their duties in January 2023.
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic and passionate person who is interested in working with adolescents around topics of health and wellness in a residential school environment. You are excited to contribute to a culture of awareness, understanding, and respect for all individuals and groups, with the ability to communicate in a culturally responsive manner. You seek a deeply relational and intentionally small community where you will be encouraged and supported to bring your full self to all aspects of your work.
-are excited to work with adolescents,
- have a bachelor's degree,
- and have experience in and passion for health and wellness education.
What would you do?
Your most important duties are to:
- teach middle school wellness classes that cover health and wellness, physical education, and outdoor skills curriculum,
- lead or assist in an after-school sport or activity for one or two seasons,
- serve as a middle school advisor,
- supervise students as part of a residential faculty team.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com