SAGE Dining Services® is seeking multiple part time short order cooks for our snack bar/cafe concept at a private school in Hebron, Maine. The needs of the business will dictate the schdule. We are a 7 day a week business and looking to hire multiple part-time Team Members.
Pay Type: Hourly
Time Commitment: Part-Time
What you'll get:
- Benefits for full-time positions.
- Paid time off.
- Competitive wages paid weekly.
- Uniforms, masks, and shoes provided.
- Ongoing training.
What you'll do:
- Cheerfully and efficiently expedite and process guest purchases, collect funds, and accurately record transactions.
- Set up, stock, clean, and maintain the servery and dining hall.
- Interact cheerfully with SAGE guests and provide service with a smile.
- Set up, clean, restock, and replenish serving lines and stations.
- Adhere to SAGE’s safety and allergy prevention policies.
- Assist in training new Team Members.
- Adapt to additional duties as assigned by management.
- Record all transactions in the cash register system.
What you'll need:
- Cashier experience preferred.
- Ability to keep stations stocked with supplies, product, and service ware.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with a positive demeanor required.
- Great communication skills preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills preferred.
- short order cooking