Hebron Academy is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to join our Marketing and Communications department as the The Hebron Experience Coordinator. Working in close partnership with the Director of Marketing and Communications and the Admission Team, the Hebron Experience Coordinator provides day-to-day support for admissions and communications programs, interacting with a variety of constituents, including prospective families, faculty and staff, students, educational consultants, and other friends of the school.
Who are we?
Our beautiful school is located in western Maine on a 1500-acre campus with trails, ponds, and mountains. We are grounded in our purpose-driven approach as an independent boarding and day school serving students in grades 6 – 12 and a postgraduate year. Learning is anchored in topics that are relevant. We create space for students to drive their own learning with their own questions. Most importantly, we know real learning and belonging can only happen when all students are seen, valued, and engaged. Rooted in Maine, we cultivate trailblazers.
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic person who desires to be part of a strong and motivated team with a common goal of meeting target enrollment and revenue on an annual basis. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, a competitive spirit and drive, strong relational skills, and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities. You are excited to contribute to a culture of awareness, understanding, and respect for all individuals and groups, with the ability to communicate to all constituents in a culturally responsive manner. You seek a deeply relational and intentionally small community where you will be encouraged and supported to bring your full self to all aspects of your work.
· Background in admissions and communication; bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to communicate in a proactive, responsive, and professional manner.
· Experience using database/CRM tools (knowledge of Blackbaud is a plus). Blackbaud training is required and will be provided.
· Experience using communications/marketing tools including Google, Finalsite, Canva and other social media platforms.
· Strong interpersonal and relational skills, exceptional customer service, and the ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
· Ability to work independently, plan proactively, manage a complex workload, and meet deadlines.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Communications and/or administration members.
What would you do?
Your most important duties are:
· Be the first point of contact for Hebron Academy in person and on the main phone line including the Administrator on Duty phone.
· Support prospective families working through the admission and enrollment process -from first contact through completing the admission process and onboarding as a Hebron Academy student.
· Serve as one of the initial contacts for families seeking admission information, assisting with walk-in, online, and phone inquiries - providing basic admission information as needed.
· Support admission and communications with data management/entry in Blackbaud.
· Provide administrative and technical support in the areas of inquiry, application, review and decision release, queries, reports, document management, communications, workflow maintenance, portal management, and data upload.
· Assist in planning and coordination of annual fall Open House, Revisit Day, Spring Open Houses, and other department-hosted events.
· Assist in planning and executing admission events.
· Assist Principal Designated School Official (PDSO) with the onboarding of newly enrolled international students, including reviewing or creating I-20s for accuracy.
· Support departments and administration with enrollment needs.
· Help manage the Green Key student ambassador program.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com