Hebron Academy has guided postgraduate boys and girls to reach their highest potential for over a half-century. Each year, up to 20 students enroll in Hebron Academy’s postgraduate program to improve study and organizational skills, enhance athletic or artistic talents, and continue their personal growth. At commencement, Hebron’s postgraduates are more independent, self-confident, skilled learners and are overall better-prepared for the many challenges of college and beyond.
- Postgraduate-specific scheduling: A College Review Math class with an SAT prep focus.
- An advisory program that supports students in making their own decisions, but with guidance and structure.
- Access to dedicated faculty and committed college counselors.
- A wide range of academic, leadership, athletic and artistic opportunities.
- A transitional opportunity with a chance to live away from home, access to greater independence, yet with ongoing structure and daily attendance requirements.
My PG year introduced me to diverse and exciting classes that had not been available to me before. Classes such as Post-Grad English and Environmental Science helped me develop newfound passions for writing and nature. This has guided me in choosing what I want to study currently at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Anthony Carella '18