Financial Aid FAQs
We are committed to providing our students top-rated faculty, facilities and teaching resources to prepare them for their future. We are fortunate to have a strong Financial Aid budget to help close the gap between the costs of attending and a family's ability to pay.
- What does “need-based” financial aid mean?
- How does the school determine financial need?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- What if my 2019 W-2s and 1099s are not available by the deadline?
- When will I receive notification of my financial aid award?
- Will my financial aid award change from year to year?
- Is financial aid available for international students?
- Does Hebron offer merit awards?
- How do we apply for Financial aid if parents are separated or divorced?
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
If you have additional questions regarding financing your independent school education at Hebron Academy, we can help. We are used to talking through all manner of scenarios, so please don't sit with your question unanswered - just contact the Admissions Office to set up a personal consultation.