Financial Aid FAQs
Our team is here to help. Please find answers to most frequently asked questions about Financial Aid at Hebron Academy. For questions specific to your family, feel free to contact the Office of Admission at 207 966 5225 or email@example.com to schedule a call with our Director of Financial Aid.
- What does “need-based” financial aid mean?
- How does the school determine financial need?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- What if my 2019 W-2s and 1099s are not available by the deadline?
- When will I receive notification of my financial aid award?
- Will my financial aid award change from year to year?
- Is financial aid available for international students?
- Does Hebron offer merit awards?
- How do we apply for Financial aid if parents are separated or divorced?
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?