We are excited that you have made the decision to apply to Hebron! The application process is outlined below. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call us at (207) 966-5225 or email us at email@example.com - we are here to help!
- Step 1: Inquire
- Step 2: Visit
- Step 3: Apply
- Step 4: Required Testing
- Step 5: Recommendations & Transcripts
At Hebron, we know our students well - their interests, aspirations, and areas for growth - both in and outside of the classroom. The more we know, the more we can support your journey at Hebron. To begin the application process, please complete the inquiry form.
To being your application to Hebron, create your student profile with Enrollment Management Associations standard application online (SAO) or start your profile through Hebron Academy's online application.*Hebron accepts both application types, please choose the application that best meets your needs.
Hebron Academy requests one or more of the following test scores to accompany the application.
- Candidates seeking grade 9, 10, or 11 should take the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT). Our School code for SSAT is 3826.
- Candidates seeking grades 10-12, or PG should take the PSAT, SAT, or ACT.
- International candidates for whom English is a second language are highly recommended to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or IELTS. Hebron's school code for TOEFL is 8112.
- Request recommendations from your current mathematics teacher and current English teacher through the SAO application or Hebron Academy online application.
- Through SAO or Hebron Academy Application, request a principal/counselor recommendation and current grades and transcript reflecting your academic record from the last 2 years.
Nov. 11, 2019 Fall Open House
Feb. 1, 2020 Priority Application Deadline
Mar. 10, 2020 Admissions Decision Day
Apr. 3, 2020 Revisit Day
Apr. 10, 2020 Enrollment Decision Day