Skip To Main Content

Boarding and Day · Co-ed College Prep · Grades 6–12 & Postgraduate · Hebron, Maine

I20 Forms

 As an international student, there are some important steps to take to secure your I-20 allowing for your study and travel at Hebron Academy and as you pursue College/University studies. 

If you are a new student to Hebron Academy, please complete the New I20 form. 

If you are a new student to Hebron Academy, but already have an I20 from another school, please complete the 2-20 Transfer In Form.

If you are a current student at Hebron Academy, and looking to transfer your I20 to your College/University, please complete the I20 Transfer Out Form.

If you have any questions, we are here to help. Please reach out to Jennifer Gronros, PDSO in the Office of Admissions at

I20 Request Forms