The All-School Book Club is expanding its reading horizons once again! Rather than just one event in September, the community will begin exploring and reading our Book Club selections throughout the fall. Then, a full slate of Book Club discussions and activities will take place after winter break to kick off the new year.
Of course, you don’t have to wait to read a new book! Summer is the perfect time to pick up any of these!
The 2021-2022 Book Club Selections
Everyone should read
- Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You by Jason Reynolds and Ibram X. Kendi
And then choose one (or more!) additional book:
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
- Interior Chinatown by Charles Yu
- The Parable of the Sower by Octavia E. Butler
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo