Dear Lumberjack Families,
We know the application and admissions process can be full of excitement and anticipation and big decisions and we again, want to extend our congratulations to you on your decision to become a Lumberjack! We are confident that you have made one of the most important decisions for your future and we are excited for all that you have to look forward to at Hebron Academy.
You will receive this newsletter every other Thursday from Hebron with fun news, important dates, frequently asked questions, and helpful logistics as you prepare for your arrival to campus.
Here are the types of things you can expect to hear from us about in the coming months:
- Access to our online portal and Health Forms - myHebron (June)
- ‘What to Bring’ and Shipping personal items to campus (June)
- Summer Reading (June)
- Travel Planning and Carpool Information (for day students) (July)
- Class Schedule and selection of Elective classes (August)
- Schedule for Opening Days of School (August)
- Introduction to Faculty Advisor (August)
And more….including an introduction to Hebron Academy’s campus pets, Maine sight-seeing and travel guide recommendations from the Hebron community, weekend life and Hebron traditions, and much more!
We wish you a successful completion to your school year and a healthy and fun summer ahead. We want you to know that you are part of our Hebron family now, we are here for you, and we can’t wait to welcome you in person to Hebron Academy and the 2020 School Year.
It’s a great time to be a Lumberjack!
Your Friends in Admissions - Jenny, Julie, Kurt, Jack, Edwin and Jen