Hebron Academy utilizes the Magnus Health electronic medical records system for all health records.
Parents can log into myHebron to access Magnus Health forms. All medical forms must be completed prior to August 14th.
To access your Magnus Health SMR account:
- Login in to Hebron's myHebron online portal.
- Login with your parent username and password
- Click on Resources at the top of the page
- Choose Parent Resources for Middle School or Upper School
- Under Student Health Services Information, under Medical Records, select Magnus Health link
- Follow the instructions to complete the requirements in the Student Medical Record.
The annual physical exam form, immunization form, and prescription medication form will need to be printed and filled out by a physician. You may fax or scan these forms to the number and email provided below.
*If you are having trouble scheduling and completing the physical examination due to COVID-19, or difficulty navigating the Magnus Health portal, or downloading forms, please be sure to call (207) 966-5247 or email Jennifer Godomsky for assistance with scheduling the examination at a later time.