While the summer is months away here are some checkpoints to look forward to:
- The Academic Dean's office will begin a review of academic records to prepare a proposed schedule
- International students- have you provided your completed I20 application materials to the Office of Admission yet?
- Plan your travel. If you are arriving with your child and staying at a local hotel, you may want to book your rooms soon!
- Make sure your Health Forms are in order. Is your child's annual physical up to date? Magnus Health forms for 2021-2022 should be completed by August!
- Boarding Students, are your arrival plans in order? The transportation and arrival information form should be completed by early August.
- Double-check the dorm room packing list and dress code for items to bring or send.
- Confirm your travel plans with our Director of Transportation.
- Confirm your health forms are submitted.