All boarding students have a scheduled time to arrive. Please do everything you can to arrive during your scheduled time.
If you need to confirm or change your time, please contact Amo Weld at email@example.com.
Drop off should take approximately 20 minutes!
- The Admissions Office is Welcome Central. Jack the Lumberjack will be waiting for you. Pull into the parking lot - masks on, please!
- First Checkpoint: Meet the Administrator faculty to check you in.
- Second Checkpoint: Students are directed to arrival testing at our Atwood Health Center. Please stay inside your car.
- Third Checkpoint: Students finish testing and are directed to their dormitory! There you will find the help you need to carry the luggage to your room. Parents, please stay in your cars.
- At the dorm, students will meet their dorm parents and move in. Orientation schedule and quarantine begins.
Please help us to keep the community safe.
- Masks on
- Stay in the car
- To use the restroom
- To give your student goodbye hugs!
- Don't forget a phone charger