Become a Class Agent
Share your love for Hebron by serving as a class agent! Class agents are volunteers who keep their classmates in touch with each other and with Hebron after graduation.
Staying in touch can take many forms and it is up to you to determine what might work best for you and your classmates. Whether you go with a conventional letter, email, or social media, you decide the best way to reach out to your classmates.
If you are looking for more specifics, here are some things an agent would help with:
- Connect with your class as a group a couple of times each year;
- Share news of the Academy;
- Support Hebron - class agents should lead by example with a meaningful gift to the Annual Fund each year;
- Help coordinate and plan for class reunions and reunion giving campaigns when appropriate;
- Administer a class Facebook group or other social media account by posting updates that encourage engagement throughout the year;
- Act as liaison between Hebron and your classmates.
Here’s how we will work to support you:
- Update you with information about Hebron events, programs, and issues that may or may not have been covered in other materials;
- Sharing class news and related information received by the Academy;
- Printing, mailing or emailing class letters when appropriate;
- Support related to reunion planning, including reports and communications.