Join the Ranks Today!
The work and dedication of Hebron Academy's volunteers are integral to the school's strength and future. As a volunteer contributing time, talent, and energy, you will have a profound impact on Hebron Academy supporting students, staff, and faculty in numerous programs across school life. Spread Hebron spirit at local events; recruit students; or help raise funds for Academy priorities.
Learn more about volunteering with the Hebron Academy Parents' Association (HAPA) here.
For other volunteer opportunities through the Advancement Office, please contact Pat Layman at (207) 966-5236.
- Reunion Gift Committee(s) - Members will make leadership level gifts and secure comparable contributions from other individuals.
- Outreach - Assist in the establishment and support of regional activities focused on gathering and networking with Hebron alumni, parents and friends.
- Reunion Planning Committee(s) - Participate in the planning of specific class reunion celebrations.
- Class agents - Represent your alma mater and be the bridge between Hebron and your classmates. Tap into your event planning skills, help compile class notes, or be a friendly face for lost contacts. Class agents help organize reunions and communicate alumni news. Contact Beverly Roy for more information.
- Keep Hebron updated with your address, email, and personal successes
- Refer prospective students to Hebron Academy
- Increase your annual contribution
- Return to Hebron for campus events and your class reunion
- Speak with potential donors on Hebron's behalf
- Fund a Hebron Annual Fund Scholarship
- Send your children and grandchildren to Hebron
- Name Hebron Academy in your will
- Host a dinner for alumni or prospective students in your area
- Be a guest lecturer for Hebron Academy's Entrepreneurship & Leadership program
- Remember the difference that Hebron Academy has made in your life!